Monday 5 December 2011

cute as a bird..

I've got really into the jeans, jumper, boots, scarf combo this winter which, while I love it and it's simple and easy, is making me feel a bit dull. I used to wear a lot of cute dresses with cardies, tights and boots so I've been looking around for some pretty daytime casual dresses in the hope of inspiring me out of this winter wardrobe samey slump I seem to have found myself in. I found this really cute bird print skater dress on missguided.co.uk and it was exactly the kind of thing I'd been looking for so I've ordered it in the hope that I can start being a bit girlier again!.. Everyone should have a look at missguided! It's got some great stuff and it's all so affordable!

missguided.co.uk £26.99 (bargain!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it! Missguided have really uped their game recently!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete