Friday 2 September 2011

New fashion icon..





So, there's not many people I look to to style advice as I usually think it's all about what YOU like and what suits you and your specific shape. However, when I was a few years younger I was obsessed with the way Lauren Conrad dressed and tried to copy all of her outfits (on a slightly different budget obviously!) Well, I have developed a new style crush in my old age... Millie Mackintosh from Made in Chelsea. She's got that effortlessly natural chic look that we'd all love to master. She always looks so pretty and well put together and like she hasn't tried too hard. I love these threee outfits below especially the Zara blazer and topshop leather shorts combo she wore to the horrible bosses premiere.. It's so simple, cool and chic! I've actually got these shorts myself although they're a little tight at present! lol.... So here is my new style crush in all her glory. From now on I will probably post about all her great outfits to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment