Wednesday 13 June 2012

I'm in love..

Just had to do a quick blogpost about my new shoes! Zara has well and truly established itself as my favourite high-street shop now and it seems everyone is agreeing! LOOK mag had a whole 2 page spread this week on how many celebrities, from the Saturdays to fashion icon, Olivia Palermo, just can't get enough of it! Frankie and Vanessa were even spotted wearing the exact same Zara jacket at the Radio 1 studios last week! Fail! Anyway, I will stop raving and leave you with a picture of my gorgeous new set of electric blue strappy sandals, which only set me back a reasonable £39.99, along with some pics to show how Zara mania really is taking hold!


my new shoes! :)
£39.99

ooops!


Olivia Palermo carrying the Zara tote which has been seen on the arm of many a celeb recently!


Mollie King in a gorgeous nude Zara blazer which I want!


I actually have this gorgeous pastel yellow blazer! I know, get me! ;)

And the Made in Chelsea girls lurrrve this bright yellow beauty! Look how many of them have worn it on the show!




So there's the evidence- Everyone's gone raving mad for Zara!



No comments:

Post a Comment