Saturday 3 December 2011

Thirsty for some AQUA...

I have to post about AQUA as they are fast becoming my favourite brand for going out dresses. AQUA dresses have a very distinctive style in that they are usually block colours and are ALWAYS very structured which is great if you have a fairly hourglass figure like me as it flatters curves but also great if you don't have curves as the peplum features and structured waists create curves even if they're not there! AQUA dresses can be pretty pricey which is why I always wrote them off as 'out of my price-range.' However, ASOS have been featuring loads of them at discounted sale prices recently and this is how I got my hands on this orange one in the picture below. Here are a few of their dresses to inspire you to love AQUA like I do...

 
                                     




No comments:

Post a Comment