Tuesday 1 May 2012

What I'm longing for...

Being rather strapped for cash of late, trips to the shops are becoming more and more torturous by the week. There are so many gorgeous items that I have my eye on! Zara seems to have steamed, full pelt ahead onto my favourite shop top spot and I can see it staying there for some time. I think as you get older you need and expect more from your clothes- great tailoring, classic shaping, quality material and, of course, a reasonable price tag and I think Zara is living up to all of these vital requirements. That's why you'll spot that a lot of my desired items in recent posts are from the ultra-successful Spanish store. I've also been pining after this stunning, vintage inspired necklace from h'n'm for weeks but it's obviously far too popular as it's sold out online and in all the stores I've visited so far. I will make it my mission to track it down!

necklace: h'n'm £7.99


I'm loving the gold studded detail on the neckline of this gorgeous turquoise peplum top from Zara. Turquoise is such a great colour for summer too!

Zara £29.99

A great pair of wedges is essential for the summer and these ones are going straight on my 'to buy' list!

Topshop £55





No comments:

Post a Comment