Sunday 17 June 2012

New blog feature- My week in pictures

I know lots of other bloggers do this and I don't want to seem like a copy-cat but I just think it's a great way to give your followers an insight into your every-day life and your lifestyle. I really want to start taking blogging more seriously, writing posts more often and hopefully, as a result, gaining more followers so I'm getting ahead of myself and starting this as a weekly feature to encourage myself to post regularly and to be more interactive with my blog. From where I go, what I do, what I buy to what I eat, things I see and things I love, this will hopefully give you a good idea of what makes me me! Underneath the collage I will give a little explanation of the pics. Enjoy!



1. Dinner at Tramp
2. Belinis at Tramp
3.Dreaming of Louboutins on my lunch-break
4. New Zara shoes.. swoooon
5. hangover pancakes.. incredible!
6. Lipsy Press Day
7. Fruity Frae
8. Transformulas Diamond lift light reflecting serum
9. Sushi with mummy at Ukai

No comments:

Post a Comment