Tuesday 5 June 2012

Outfit post- good girl gone bad

I haven't done an outfit post for a while so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and write about two outfits which I have worn recently. When I say 'good girl gone bad', I'm not really talking Rihanna style here- I'm referring to when you mix the feminine look with the edgier, more rock-chick style. I personally love doing this and these two outfits demonstrate how I do it in a very subtle non-Rihanna way. Someone who does this look well is Kim Kardashian, who often teams leather with pretty, more feminine pieces. In the first outfit, I have teamed a floral print shirt from Zara with my beloved faux leather h'n'm skirt. The shirt in fact has its own edgey touch with the gold studding detail at the shoulders. The second outfit, I have teamed an overtly girly, bright pink shift dress from Topshop with a thick studded belt from Zara. Both of these looks present subtle ways of doing feminine with an edge.....


shirt: zara
skirt: h'n'm (old)
shoes: Aldo 
necklace: h'n'm


dress: Topshop
belt: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment