Thursday 22 March 2012

Facebook for fashionistas...

This week I came across a fabulous new website which I feel like I have to share with you all. It's called styloko.com and I can see it fast becoming my favourite site to spend my time on (yes, even beating twitter!) The idea of the website is that you select your favourite stores/brands from styloko's database and they will inform of you of the current sales occurring at your favourite online stores. You can buy through the website, saving you time and effort trawling through webpages to find sale items. Not only that, but you can download a +styloko button onto your browser and any time you come across an item which you love on an online store you can store it in your styloko scrapbook. That way, come pay day you can revisit it and buy! You can also create photo scrapbooks of looks you love, foods you love and eat, whatever you want.. It's pretty much a fashion centred tumblr/Instagram.. Think social networking for fashion obsessives! I love it and am adding to my scrapbook every day! It's a great way to express your sense of style and share it with the other members. You can also follow other people's scrapbooks and get ideas from them. I have come across so many websites I didn't know existed through following other people's scrapbook uploads which is dangerous for my bank balance but I am loving discovering great new fashion sites. There are also some great blogs and a 'style and the city' feature where there are photos of street style taken all over the world. You have to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment