Friday 16 March 2012

La Tweez your way to perfect eyebrows

I don't normally write about beauty products but I felt I had to do one on these fab Pro Illuminating tweezers which I came across recently. I discovered them at Christmas when my brothers girlfriend pulled out her pair, which she had recieved in her stocking from her mum, and started plucking away. The tweezers come with a travel case which has a long rectangular shaped x2 magnifying mirror so you can see your whole brow, and by clicking on the Swarovsky crystallized button on the end of the tweezers themselves, you can turn on an LED light which illuminates your brows and allows you to see those hard to reach hairs. As soon as I tried them I just knew I had to have a pair and I've never looked back! I highly recommend this product for any of you eyebrow perfectionists out there.

The tweezers come in white, pink and black and can be purchased in the UK at: http://www.missgroovy.co.uk/latweezeilluminatedtweezer-p-2748.html
or at amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment