Monday 5 September 2011

Gorgeous going out outfit

I love having a night out to look forward to and my favourite part is deciding what to wear. That usually includes trawling through online fashion stores- topshop, river island, motel, french connection etc and trying to find that stand-out dress or skirt. But then it's not over you've still got to think about what shoes go with it and of course, which accessories to wear. With plain dresses I like to wear big statement jewellery pieces- usually a necklace or a big cuff or something. But with busier items I like to keep it simple with the accessories. Here is an outfit I have put together- I spotted the dress in River Island in the Westfield center last week, loved it and it has been on my mind ever since. So, this is how I would put it together for a night out....

River Island

Neverfullydressed.co.uk


Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment