Monday 19 September 2011

Recent wardrobe additions....

Soooo, I've been trying to be better with money recently and that's why I haven't done one of these posts for a while... weekly shopping has become fortnightly/monthly shopping. However, I have still managed to snap up some great wardrobe additions recently like this lovely high-waisted black skirt from River Island which I thought would be a great buy for A/W wardrobe as it will work with anything and tights. I also purchased this camel long blazer from H'n'M which I've had my eye on for ages... It was such a bargain at £24.99, I just thought why not! I bought this leopard print new look shirt too as it was also a bargain at £16.99! Can't beat a good bargain and it will go great tucked into the high waisted black skirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment