Sunday 25 September 2011

London Fashion Weekend

I went to London fashion weekend on the opening night on Thursday but it was so busy and I was really tired from work so I left after half an hour. I went back today and had a great day there. There were great designers including my favourite online boutique, Never fully dressed, who i feature regularly on here. I bought a gorgeous bright pink, pleated maxi skirt from them. There were lots of bloggers walking around taking pictures of the sales, the shows and of the other visitors. One blogger stopped me and asked for a picture of my outfit which was flattering!.. The only negative thing I have to say about the fashion weekend event is that, although Somerset house is a beautiful venue it is a little cramped and disorganised. There is no flow and because all the designers are seperated by rooms, you are always missing out certain rooms and therefore missing out on those designers. However, there was some great stuff there as usual- some great vintage rooms and the retreat tent with all the spa exhibitors looked great! You could get your nails done, have a spray tan or a massage. Me and mum stopped for a glass of champagne at the Hoxton gin bar and drank it out on the balcony overlooking embankment which was very nice! All in all a lovely day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment