Monday 19 September 2011

Saturday nights outfit

So this weekend I went to visit my Uni bff, Emily in her hometown of Colchester in Essex. We had a great time and, as you can imagine, a lot to drink! I usually go uber glam when I go to Essex and wear something that isn't necessarily 100% me just to fit in! ( I know, terrible right?!) but Colchester is a lot more relaxed than other super glamorous areas of Essex- so I just stuck to my usual style of casual glamour by wearing this high waisted black skirt from River Island teamed with a silky brown vest from Topshop, a big red stone pendant from my new favourite jewellery destination, Forever 21 and a skinny leopard print belt- also from topshop. I of course also wore my fail safe, favourite pair of Steve Madden tan strappies!

top- Topshop
necklace- Forever 21
belt- topshop
skirt-River Island
heels- Steve Madden

1 comment:

  1. I brought the same Topshop belt the other day and love it so much!

    ReplyDelete