Thursday 4 August 2011

CELEBRITY FASHION STEAL!!!

Every morning I wake up and sign on to the dailymail online site, topshop.com & of course, facebook. The other morning I signed on to the mailonline only to see Mollie from the Saturdays pictured in this gorgeous polka-dot dress. My first thought was, 'where is that beauty from?!' and as I scrolled down to the comments I saw I was not the only one asking this... Every question was someone desperately pleading if anyone knew where this gorgeous dress was from... Dahlia was the answer. However, as I soon found out it was £65 and out of stock! (of course!) so my mission was to find something similar but more in my price range and this H'n'M dress was the answer to all my prayers! And with this tan belt from topshop, you can even complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment