Monday 15 August 2011

What I bought this week..

This is what I bought last week but I hadn't taken the pictures before the weekend. I got this gorgeous kind of midi/maxi floral skirt in Miss Selfridge and wore it out this weekend. It's very floaty and girly and much prettier in real life than in this picture but hey. I also bought this H'n'M dress for the bargain price of £15 which is very smart and can translate from summer to winter as you can wear it with wedges and sunnies in the summer and then tights and little heeled boots or cute flats and a jacket during the winter. I also got, with money my mum gave me for my birthday, that Zara blazer which I posted about earlier in the week! It's stunning!

H'n'M

Miss Selfridge

Zara

2 comments:

  1. That Miss Selfridge skirt is beautiful. How much was it?
    Joelle
    xoxo
    http://februarygirlldn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Great purchases!
    I really love the H&M dress!! Will you post some outfits for us?
    X
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete