Thursday 11 August 2011

cross your fingers for me... pleeeease!

Today was a very exciting day. Yesterday I recieved a call from the company who do all the online social networking for LFW! (London Fashion Week) The company in question work for Mercedez-Benz, the official sponsors of LFW, and are responsible for taking plenty of backstage footage, handling the Mercedez- Benz LFW facebook, twitter and YouTube accounts and managing and updating all of these and the LFW blog: Voices of Fashion. They wanted me to come in for an interview with regards to joining their team during the run up to, and during LFW! I was so excited- AM so excited- social networking management for LFW- It's my dream job! In the meeting, the lovely members of the company who were interviewing me told me lots about what my responsibilities would be- updating the 4 sites, uploading the backstage footage, making sure the relevant interviews are captured and streamed and making sure the blog and the videos are seen by as many people as possible!- Perfect!... I hope I get it! Please keep your fingers crossed for me....  And if you want to have a look at the official LFW week blog here it is...
http://voicesoffashion.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment