Thursday 4 August 2011

Items that I have bought this week :)

I decided I really needed a more interesting top to go with my maxi skirts during the day as I was just wearing those basic 2 for £10 ones from topshop in black or white so I decided to get this black denim bodice style cross-over back top from topshop. Then as I explained in the post below, 'celebrity fashion steal,' I really wanted a dress which looked like Mollie from the Saturdays pink polka- dot dahlia one but which didn't break the bank- so I got this one from H'n'M for the bargain price of £15! Happy days! :)
I also purchase this pretty but smart blue polka-dot playsuit (i know- slight polka-dot theme going on this week) from river island which I thought could be good for potential job interviews with tights and a black blazer. I think the pussybow detail makes this look really smart!


No comments:

Post a Comment