Friday 12 August 2011

What I'm wearing today...

My 'what I'm wearing today' post got a lot of views last week so I thought I would do another one and start trying to do them as often as possible. Only thing is I don't have a fancy camera yet or a tripod so it is literally going to be with the head chopped off ( probably for the best) until I can afford some more professional equipment! Today, I'm not really doing much so it's a pretty relaxed outfit. My leopard print t-shirt is from topshop from last year, the pleated skirt is river island with a skinny belt I took off something else I had bought from River Island, my brown lace-up boots are also from River Island and my peace sign necklace is from Urban Outfitters. They're in right now so if you like it, go and snap one up!
t-shirt- topshop (ages ago)
skirt- River Island
boots- River Island
Necklace- Urban Outfitters
belt- River Island (took it off a playsuit)

No comments:

Post a Comment